The Exemplary CAAs’ Toolbox: New CAPLAW Resources for Success
How can I find the right attorney to work with our CAA? How can our organization adopt policies and procedures to make sure we meet compliance and ethical standards? How can we create an effective procurement policy? Where can I learn more about immigrant eligibility for public benefits? Join us for the free upcoming webinar The Exemplary CAAs’ Toolbox: New CAPLAW Resources for Success where we will walk through recently released CAPLAW training resources that will answer these questions and provide vital insight on building a well-governed and effective Community Action Agency.
Participants will get an in-depth look at new CAPLAW resources including:
- New Exemplary Legal Policies and Practices Guidebook;
- New Introduction to Procurement interactive training module;
- New Pro Bono Referrals and Serving Diverse Populations resource sections;
- Newly redesigned www.caplaw.org;
- And new model policies and procedures.
When: November 13, 2012, 2 -3 p.m. Eastern time
Presenters: Eleanor Evans, Esq., Allison Ma’luf, Esq., and Cara Loffredo, CAPLAW