CAPLAW Conference Prepares CAAs for Future Challenges View Article >>
Real Estate Donation Q&A View Article >>
CAPLAW Promotes Team-Based Approach to Financial Leadership View Article >>
Oral Complaints: Casual Workplace Banter or Properly Filed Wage and Hour Claim? View Article >>
Employer Liability for USERRA and
Other Discrimination Claims Expanded View Article >>
Nonprofits Beware: Your Employees’ Blogs, Facebook Posts and Twitter Tweets May Be Protected by the National Labor Relations Act View Article >>
2011 OMB Circular A-133 Compliance Supplement Issued View Article >
Friday, September 30, 2011
In this issue:
- Tips for Managing Unauthorized Overtime
- Setting Executive Compensation
- Are Employers Required to Provide Temporary Employees with Retirement Benefits?
- UPDATE on How to Properly Handle an Employee’s Negative Social Media Comments
- Another Online Resource to Add to Your Legal Library
Stay connected with the legal and financial issues affecting Community Action Agencies. CAPLAW's E-News Bulletin is a continuing series of resources and information on current legal and financial topics of interest to CAAs and professionals working with CAAs.
Monday, September 12, 2011
View the complete September 12, 2011 issue.