Registration Details | View Workshop Descriptions | View Workshop Schedule
During the 2011 CAPLAW National Training Conference, our expert faculty of attorneys, accountants, government officials and nonprofit managers will equip you with the imformation and tools you need to resolve the legal, financial and management questions you encounter every day.
Workshops are relevant to nonprofits and government grantees, with a special focus on issues faced by both nonprofit and governmental Community Services Block Grant recipients, Head Start programs, their delegate agencies and other affiliates.
This year’s conference features exciting new training opportunities!
- New! Special sessions on developing funds from private sources!
- New! Basic and advanced workshop track levels
- New! Special in-depth training opportunities on June 14th
- Special tracks on fiscal, governance and HR issues
- Three pre-conference workshops
- Nonprofit management staff
- Nonprofit board membersAccountants and attorneys working with CAAs, nonprofits and government grantees
- Head Start program staff
- Government grantees
- Federal, state and local government officials