The toolkit includes case scenarios and examples to help you understand and apply the principles discussed. And, many of the sections provide sample documents that CAAs can use as a starting point for developing their own policies.
The toolkit addresses how to:
- Conduct and maintain minutes for board meetings;
- Build financial capacity through hiring of skilled financial staff and effective audits;
- Prepare organization-wide budgets;
- Get the most out of financial statements;
- Address conflicts of interest; and
- Draft and implement effective whistleblower policies.
Non-members: free of charge
Learn more and downloand the toolkit!